A Year in Review: Final Broadcast for Raider News (23-24)
Kaitlyn Urbanowicz, Olivia Abbott, Ella Cottman, Simona Juknyte, Lili Olson, and Amelia BuhleApril 22, 2024

2023/24 NFL Season Preview

Now that summer is about over, it is finally time for the NFL season to begin! Many promising new players have signed to different teams this summer, like quarterback Bryce Young, who went to the Panthers, and wide receiver Quentin Johnston, who went to the Chargers. There have also been many trades inside the NFL, including Aaron Rodgers going to the Jets after spending 18 years with the Green Bay Packers, and quarterback Derek Carr leaving the Raiders after nine years to join the New Orleans Saints.

Despite many teams getting a lot better during their off-seasons, the Kansas City Chiefs still have the greatest odds to win the Super Bowl again, especially with their star player Patrick Mahomes. Our local team, the Chicago Bears, also has very high expectations for this season. With many new signings, including defensive tackle  Andrew Billings, running back Travis Homer, and wide receiver  D.J. Moore, all of whom are expected to perform well, the Bears have a good shot at making the playoffs this season. Overall, this season is set to be very exciting and there are many teams that have high expectations to live up to.