Prom 2022: Enchanted Forest

Aminah Ghouse, School News Writer

Attention Glenbard South Juniors and Seniors! This year’s prom is just around the corner, with an exciting “Enchanted Forest” theme. The dance will be held at The Chicago Cultural Center on Friday, April 29th, from 7PM-11PM. Only 325 tickets will be sold, so tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis. Tickets are available to seniors ONLY the first two days of sales (March 21st & 22nd). 

Tickets will be sold at the GBS bookstore before and after school. If purchased between March 21st-25th, each ticket will cost $125.00. Tickets purchased between April 4th-8th will cost $130.00 each. In order to purchase tickets and sign up for the bus transportation to the venue, students must pick up a prom packet from the bookstore, complete it fully, and return it with cash payment OR credit card pre-payment. Tickets may also be purchased from the Glenbard Online Store between March 21st-April 4th (link below). If students wish to bring a guest to prom, whether the guest be from Glenbard South or another school, a Guest Form, available at the bookstore, MUST be completed BEFORE purchasing tickets.

Prom day!

On the day of the dance, students attending prom are required to be present in their first four class periods of the day (7:35-11:03AM). Students will meet in the field house from 5:00-5:30PM and will line up by their bus number. Students will begin boarding the buses from 5:30-5:45PM. All students attending prom MUST take the provided bussing to and from Glenbard South. At 5:45PM, the prom buses will depart from GBS. If any student misses the bus, their ticket(s) will be forfeited without refund. After prom, the buses will reach Glenbard South at around 12PM. All prom attendees are required to follow all state and city regulations regarding masks. Please contact Ms. Carroll at 630-942-6716 or [email protected] if you have any questions!

Link for online ticket purchases: https://www.schoolpay.com/link/GBSProm2022